Tuesday, June 23, 2020

Response to a BYU Honor Code Change

LDS further pollute this land... Written April 6, 2020:
The spirit leads me to say, in response to such things:
All those who do such, all those who support those who do such, destroy My original intent of my children entering into wholesome family structures that consist of a male and a female. They fight against the truth, and Me, and My Father, and all the Gods who have gone before. They fight against and alter divine pattern. Anything that detracts from necessary divine marital and familial structure, negatively affects the eternal progression of My people. It has and always will be a requirement for a male and female bond for progression into my Kingdom. The Image of God, is male and female united. All other relationship structures, especially this, destroy My original intent for all people. It damns or limits their individual progression. This especially should have been avoided among the former house of My people in this land. The people I had began My last times work with centuries ago. The Spirit, My Spirit of truth, which is my word, is being lost among all people in these last times. Hearts are hard, their light grows dim, and they hear and see not the truth. There are no mortal reasonings, excuses, mental insecurities or emotional disorders, or justifications that can alter the divine structure that was established in the beginning with Adam and Eve, and their divinely bearing children together. That was to be the example unto all who exist here. That which was required even before the creation of this mortal cycle. Mortals concoct all kinds of reasons to believe what they want to believe, in order to go and do what they want to go and do. Your choices and feelings depend on your thoughts you create and dwell upon. You alone choose who you are ultimately attracted to. Choose you this day to hear My word and choose well to abide in it. And your feelings and choices and wholesome relationships or marital structures will follow. Do not destroy that divine family example which I preserved in sacred text to be handed down over the ages. That which is still taught to be necessary in LDS temple rituals. Seek your calling and elections and for them to be sure. If people were having these things, they would have My word within them and need not read them from another. Seek to enter originally intended, divine relationships that can endure for time and in eternity. These very things are required of all My people to have happiness and progression in their lives, and to enter into My glory hereafter, worlds without end. Do not actively engage in or support the contrary examples shown by others, or fail to teach your children the proper example when the contrary examples of others are made known. Do not destroy the very things which exalts My people, which is My work and My glory.

No comments:

Post a Comment